TPM Ph1

The Peace Makers Ph1 Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

application to your alliance.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark ber

PostSubject: application to your alliance.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Player name: recca hanabishi

village: Intangible (14) (118)

tribe: Gaul

pop count: 120

number of hours playing per day: 5-6 hrs

time zone: Philippines

experience: This is my Firt Server

what is the reason why you want to move to TPM? To play and be experienced player like you and other members of you alliance and also wanted to be strong & fortified by your alliance. In addition, i think i choose a good alliance like yours.

have you ever been attacked by a TPM player? many players already attacked my village i dont know if their are some TPM there.

have you ever attacked a TPM player? No.

do you know anyone inside TPM? none
Back to top Go down
ransid

PostSubject: pa apply po ako sa alliance nu....   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Subject: application to your alliance. Today at 12:50 pm
Player name: ransid

village: ((_(¯`·._1_.·´¯)_)) 16/-80

tribe: romans

pop count: 310

number of hours playing per day: 5-8 hrs a day

time zone: manila

experience: i have experience in the first speed server, right now i have an accnt on s2.

what is the reason why you want to move to TPM? the peace makers kasi parang iba ang dating... war game ito pero may peace makers din.. at saka
alam ko naman n ku na mga officers at nagtatag netong alliance na ito ay
ndi mga pipitsugin lang... alam ko na marami akong matutuhan sa nu at marami kau na maituturo na karanasan para sa amin mga baguhan lang...

have you ever been attacked by a TPM player? may mga atakers sa villa ko delete ko nalang agad ndi ko alam kung may tpm player po... right now ksi ang focus ko e un ndi ako manakawan at the same time e lumalago ang villa ko.. ndi ako makapag produce ng marami troops kasi namamatay lang din..
meron naman ako troops na konti e ipinadala ko nalang sa villa ng kaibigan..
kina cec at emperador ng basilisk.. kaalliance ko sila sa s2...

do you know anyone inside TPM? sa tpm po ndi ko po sure.. ksi un iba naman
mga players e nagpapalit ng id kada server.. baka may nakasama na ko dyan na iba ang id sa ibang server.. pero sa basilisk meron po si cec at si emperador pati si bullastog ng basilisk N.

Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

PostSubject: Re: application to your alliance.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 pm

mark ber wrote:
Player name: recca hanabishi

village: Intangible (14) (118)

tribe: Gaul

pop count: 120

number of hours playing per day: 5-6 hrs

time zone: Philippines

experience: This is my Firt Server

what is the reason why you want to move to TPM? To play and be experienced player like you and other members of you alliance and also wanted to be strong & fortified by your alliance. In addition, i think i choose a good alliance like yours.

have you ever been attacked by a TPM player? many players already attacked my village i dont know if their are some TPM there.

do you know anyone inside TPM? none

recca,
your pop count is still too low.
you are situated in the other side of the quadrant far from the TPM main.
please grow your pop count for the meantime and re-apply once you have breached 200 pop count.

SK
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

PostSubject: Re: application to your alliance.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm

ransid wrote:

experience: i have experience in the first speed server, right now i have an accnt on s2.

what is the reason why you want to move to TPM? the peace makers kasi parang iba ang dating... war game ito pero may peace makers din.. at saka
ndi mga pipitsugin lang... alam ko na marami akong matutuhan sa nu at marami kau na maituturo na karanasan para sa amin mga baguhan lang...

have you ever been attacked by a TPM player? may mga atakers sa villa ko delete ko nalang agad ndi ko alam kung may tpm player po... right now ksi ang focus ko e un ndi ako manakawan at the same time e lumalago ang villa ko.. ndi ako makapag produce ng marami troops kasi namamatay lang din..

mga players e nagpapalit ng id kada server.. baka may nakasama na ko dyan na iba ang id sa ibang server.. pero sa basilisk meron po si cec at si emperador pati si bullastog ng basilisk N.

thanks for applying ransid.

can you tell us what is your account name in s2? we need to verify your claims.
I am a bit puzzled, if you are friends of CEC, emperador and bulastog how come you chose to apply to TPM when those guys are one of the leading players in the server?

Please allow few days for us to evaluate your application. A sitter shall be assigned to you if you will be accepted, Initially on probationary status.

regards,
SK
Back to top Go down
hwynx
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
hwynx

PostSubject: Re: application to your alliance.   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:48 pm

ransid wrote:

ransid,

council will evaluate your application first. we'll inform you na lang po. By the way anong username mo sa s2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-peace-makers.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to your alliance.   

Back to top Go down

application to your alliance.
Page 1 of 1