TPM Ph1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPM Ph1

The Peace Makers Ph1 Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAKAY APPLICATION

Go down 
+6
Spinel
vulture
rastamic
carmi
asdot
sablay_king
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SAKAy

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 pm

player name:sakay
villages: name / coordinates 18/-147
tribe:tpm
pop count:202
number of hours playing per day:12
time zone:pm
experience: (is this your first server? what other servers are you currently playing?)no, i'm former officer in the finished server 1 of ph.
history: current / previous alliance- former officer of ZAIDO
what is the reason why you want to move to TPM?to be a part of the aliance that will conquer the s1.travian.ph
have you ever been attacked by a TPM player?no (judgement a member of BSLK attack me but we are now personal alliance)
have you ever attacked a TPM player?no
do you know anyone inside TPM?no
troops - NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION - DO NOT POST TROOP COUNT HERE. JUST SAY OFFENSE OR DEFENSE. WE WILL CHECK IT OUT WHEN WE ASSIGN SITTER.
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 pm

THERE ARE SOME MISSING INFORMATIONS:
TRAVIAN EXPERIENCE
WHEN DID YOU START YOUR ACCOUNT IN THIS SERVER?
TRIBE - GAUL? ROMAN? TEUTON?
TIME ZONE - CHECK OUT WHAT PART OF THE WORLD ARE YOU IN.. TRY LOOKING AT IT IN WIKIPEDIA.

YOU SAY YOU ARE PREVIOUS LEADER OF ZAIDO,
WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN LEADER ROLE?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ZAIDO?
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 pm

I CAN NOT FIND THE RECORD THAT YOU PLAYED WITH ZAIDO. THIS IS THE INFORMATION I GOT ABOUT YOU:

History of events
1 Mar
Player (Sakay) left an alliance [Æ]

7 Feb
Player (Sakay) enter an alliance [Æ]

20 JanRegistered player (Sakay) with villages:
20 JanFort Santiago
Back to top Go down
SAKAY

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes im former leader....Im the former overall leader for the zaido-sw in server 1...
By the way im using gaul as my favorite tribe
Back to top Go down
sakay

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: sakay application   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:26 am

Sir,

I would like to follow-up my application
Back to top Go down
asdot
LEGION LEADER
LEGION LEADER

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 am

There are few question of SK not yet answer properly.. kindly check and anwers it,

anwers the question in red text

THERE ARE SOME MISSING INFORMATIONS:
TRAVIAN EXPERIENCE
WHEN DID YOU START YOUR ACCOUNT IN THIS SERVER?
TRIBE - GAUL? ROMAN? TEUTON?
TIME ZONE - CHECK OUT WHAT PART OF THE WORLD ARE YOU IN.. TRY LOOKING AT IT IN WIKIPEDIA.

YOU SAY YOU ARE PREVIOUS LEADER OF ZAIDO,
WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN LEADER ROLE?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO LEAVE ZAIDO?

You mention that you are an experience player, how come you only 202 population? server is more than 2month already...

the council are so sensitive in accepting new member.. please follow instruction on applying.

Last edited by asdot on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 am

SAKAY,
follow up should be posted on your original application in order for other leaders not get confused.

you failed to mention where and when zaido was formed. i could not find this information on your record.
Back to top Go down
carmi
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
carmi

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:43 pm

i think he's active & really want to belong,
@ sakay plz make things clear, we want to know everything about you for you to be part of our team... SAKAY APPLICATION Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
sakay

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: sakay application   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am

I did start i think End of jan or beg of feb.....

As to the Leadership of zaido, im the founder of the alliance, the said ZAIDO alliance was in the server 1 which was ended already...

My role in zaido was a negotiator and same time military tactics...

Your question why my pop is 202, i little bit slowing down to the game since i was burn-out in the previous server 1 that is also the reason why im no longer want to be a officer of an alliance ..
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 am

thanks for the answers.
the council might ask more questions about you. please do visit the forum regularly.

for the menatime, the counsil will vote.
Back to top Go down
rastamic
LEGION LEADER
LEGION LEADER
rastamic

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:49 am

meron ka pa bang connection sa mga ibang members mo dati na naglalaro pa ngaun? sino sila?
Back to top Go down
Ryianne

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Eneny in S1 old   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 am

Pwede po ban malaman kung cno po un nakalaban nyo nun sa S1?
Back to top Go down
asdot
LEGION LEADER
LEGION LEADER

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 am

i remember sakay now he is the one who apply before but you pop is around 150.

you work your village hard to reach pop 202..
just to remaind you sakay we the TMP are a team if you lucky to pass our entrance interview..^_^ work as a team...

your interest and hardwork make my vote to be YES..

1 YES vote to SAKAY from me.

wish you luck Applicant SAKAY

^_^
Back to top Go down
carmi
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
carmi

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 pm

another yes vote from me, plz stay being active & always visit the forum
Back to top Go down
vulture
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:28 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Spinel
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 pm

For mr it's a yes. Be loyal.....
Back to top Go down
sakay

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: sakay application   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:36 pm

To all who say yes thank you guys...

to the question if i still have contact to my former zaido's, yes but unfortunately they are in the different quadrant.

We are in the group of scourge in server 1 when the war started.... however zaido-sw which i was the founder have no real enemy that time we only supported the zaido-se for the control of the south east which they lost hehehehe...

afterwards our group decided to disband because most of our members are professional in real life just like me you will often see me online at night or midnigth
Back to top Go down
rastamic
LEGION LEADER
LEGION LEADER
rastamic

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:44 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
sakay

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: sakay application   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm

You could also use for communication with the other alliance...we survive as zaido-sw even in server South west even the TLL strong presence due to some negotiation
Back to top Go down
morgan
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm

yes ako...nakikisali ulit...hehehe
miss you guys
Back to top Go down
jurnox
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:02 am

yes
Back to top Go down
asdot
LEGION LEADER
LEGION LEADER

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm

MAY THIS ONE IS CLOSE

CONGRATS SAKAY

Isang paanyaya ang iyong matatangap, upang mapabilang ka manlalrong SAKAY sa nag iisang Peace Maker ng TRAVIAN.

^_^
Back to top Go down
sakay

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: sakay application   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Salamat makakaasa po kayo sa buong cooperation ko... pwede rin po ako tumulong sa foreign affairs ng alliance
Back to top Go down
sakay

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: sakay application   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Sir,

wala pa po ako natataggap na invitation
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:08 am

we're just finalizing who will be your sitter. this is the reason why invitation has not been sent yet. will be done within the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SAKAY APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAKAY APPLICATION   SAKAY APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

SAKAY APPLICATION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next