TPM Ph1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPM Ph1

The Peace Makers Ph1 Alliance forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonifacio application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonifaci

Bonifacio application Empty
PostSubject: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 am

player name:Bonifacio
villages: 205th tactical wing / coordinates 1 | -62
25th attack squadron / 44/ -300
tribe:Romano
pop count:604
number of hours playing per day:2 to 4 hours
time zone:Philippines
experience: (is this your first server? what other servers are you currently playing?)
No, former leader of zaido in server 1 i use to be called red baron. Your group was refer to me by sakay the founder of zaido-sw.
history: current / previous alliance- i'm former darklord
what is the reason why you want to move to TPM?
first= i felt the darlord is stagnant group every member that includes me is being consistently attacj by BSLK but still they do nothing thats the big reason why i decided to look for a new alliance

TAGAPAGTAHAK AKA SAKAY already explain to me the process hope my application will be approve by your council
Back to top Go down
Bonifaci

PostSubject: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Sir,

I would like to follow-up the status of my application
Back to top Go down
sakay

PostSubject: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Pare,

Just be patience....AKA Red baron
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

PostSubject: Re: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

can you explain what is the meaning of this?
History of evolutionvillagecoordinates24 Mar25 Mar26 Mar27 Mar28 Mar29 Mar30 Mar

205th Tactical Wing(1|-62)520+9524+4527+3528+1497-31455-42453-2
25th Attack Squadron(44|-300)128+7134+6138+4141+3150+9157+7159+2
Total:648+16658+10665+7669+4647-22612-356120

History of events
28 MarPlayer (Bonifacio) left an alliance [DarkL0rd]
16 MarAlliance [TFG-[DL]] player`s (Bonifacio) was renamed on [DarkL0rd]
14 MarPlayer (Bonifacio) replaced alliance [|TFG|~NE] on [TFG-[DL]]
2 MarPlayer (Bonifacio) [|TFG|~NE] based village Bagong baryo
24 FebAlliance [CARNGE~S] player`s (Bonifacio) was renamed on [|TFG|~NE]
20 FebAlliance [-TFG-] player`s (Bonifacio) was renamed on [CARNGE~S]
4 JanPlayer (Bonifacio) enter an alliance [-TFG-]
14 DecRegistered player (Bonifacio) with villages:
14 DecFort Bonifacio
you have been hit with lots of cata lately.
who attacked you?
you have been part of tfg, why you want to move to basilisk?
Back to top Go down
bonifaci

PostSubject: bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Yes i been hit alot of cata by spunky that is the big reason why im leaving TFG-Darklord i been pushing the officer of my former alliance to do something about our defense program it seems they are not interested they let our member bleed to dead.

Then, i meet again tagapagtahak-Sakay at first we change our village name to identify all the former member of zaido and ask him if his alliance have a good system and he response to me that aside from systematic application the group looks solid.

He even recommend BSLKPM to our former member who are in trillogy and darlord also.

As former leader zaido, sablay king i know your concern in recruiting new member you only want the best for the group i may not be the best but ill try to be one of the best.

If you concern about my troops just give one week i can rebuild it in one week. About my loyalty, you will be the judge.
Back to top Go down
bonifaci

PostSubject: bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Sir,

i have request if you find it acceptable at your end. Could you ask spunky to stop attacking me by cata he could take as many as resources he could take to my town while my application is being decided by the council.

I am just afraid before the verdict my first town will be destroyed by spunky.

Hope my request shall be approved by the council.

Bonifacio
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

PostSubject: Re: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am

you have to understand that TPM is not a hiding place nor it is to be used as a shiled against attackers.

You will be given a chance to prove your worth but the whole council has to decide if you are worthy.

I am communicating with spunky. he claims you are his farm and we do not take farms or a member.

give us time to study your case. you will be given a fair chance on the screening process.

SK
Back to top Go down
bonifaci

PostSubject: bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 am

i was only his farm lately, like i said im not looking for a hiding place it so happen that spunky cata landed first before i was able to decide to join your group.

It take me so long to decide to join BSLK family since we all know that Darklord and Bslk are in the different side until sakay conviced me to try out to your group....

As to spunky, he told sakay that he will stop attacking once my application to the group is approve but for the meantime he could farm my village as my sign of my sincerity to BSLK.

I hope the council could give me a chance to prove myself not because sakay vouch me but because the council believe on me.

Bonifacio
Back to top Go down
bonifaci

PostSubject: bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 pm

any news sir regarding my application
Back to top Go down
bonifaci

PostSubject: bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 am

Sir, Any development?
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

PostSubject: Re: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 am

you could have been a good recruit if you have applied before a basilisk player have made you a farm.
with this i see very slim chance that you will be accepted.
as always, we decline players who have farm claim from other comrades.
nonetheless, keep on visiting as the council has not arrived at a decision yet.
Back to top Go down
sablay_king
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
sablay_king

PostSubject: Re: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 am

your pop count has dropped big time these passed few days. what is the reason for this?
who is the player attacking you?
do you have attack reports? if yest please post here.
Back to top Go down
carmi
PIKEMAN
PIKEMAN
carmi

PostSubject: Re: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

restart k nalang boni.... Bonifacio application Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
bonifaci

PostSubject: bonifacio application   Bonifacio application EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:02 am

Sir,

I shall restart the game then join BSLK ok thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonifacio application   Bonifacio application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonifacio application
Page 1 of 1